Blacksburg Property Management
Let us manage your Blacksburg rental property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Blacksburg area.
Full Service Blacksburg Property Management:
- Direct Deposit for Owners
- Maintain Escrow Account
- Rent Collections
- Financial Reporting
- Online Tenant Payments
- Unlawful Detainers
- Warrant In Debt
- Meet with Local Sheriff Department
- Legal Services Provided By Local Attorneys. Attorney May Vary Depending on the Area.
- The Landlord is responsible for all maintenance issues; roof, electrical, plumbing, heating, A/C, appliances, etc...
- We will coordinate all maintenance issue between tenants and landlord.
- We have licensed contractors on call, or you can use yours.
- All landlords will need to change their homeowners policy to a rental dwelling fire policy.
- All landlords should have $500,000 worth of liability insurance.
- All landlords should name Signature Property Management as a co-insurer.
- All tenants will also be required to have a current rental insurance policy.
- Click here to receive a quote
a la carte Services:
- Advertise the Property on popular websites
- Signage, Lockboxes
- Show the property
- Credit Check
- Background Check
- Prepare the Lease and all necessary paperwork
- Walk Thru with Tenants
- Tenant Handbook
We serve our Blacksburg investment property owner clients with a wide range of innovative property management services.
- Market competitive rental rate setting assistance
- Modern marketing tactics to locate qualified clients quickly
- Applicant screenings
- Property showings
- Lease agreements and lease follow through
- Fees and deposit collection
- Professional rent collection
- Property inspections
- Property maintenance
- Move out, clean out and eviction services
- Complete financial reports for owners
We focus only on property management and work to make our services more efficient and effective every day. We understand that your success leads to our success. Let’s partner together in helping you reach your goals. Contact Signature Properties today!
Blacksburg Area Information
Blacksburg is an incorporated town in Montgomery County, Virginia, United States, with a population of 42,620 at the 2010 census.
Blacksburg, Christiansburg, and Radford are the three principal jurisdictions of the Blacksburg-Christiansburg-Radford Metropolitan Statistical Area which encompasses those jurisdictions and all of Montgomery, Pulaski, and Giles counties for statistical purposes. The MSA has an estimated population of 159,587 and is currently one of the faster-growing MSAs in Virginia. Blacksburg is dominated economically and demographically by the presence of Virginia Tech (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University), a Virginia land-grant university.
The town and Virginia Tech campus have a long tradition of safety and living satisfaction, despite the Virginia Tech shootings that occurred on April 16, 2007. In 2011, Businessweek named Blacksburg the "Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids". Also in 2011, readers of Southern Living named Blacksburg the "Best College Town in the South". Its public transportation system, Blacksburg Transit, which also connects to the neighboring town of Christiansburg, has repetitively received recognition for the quality of its service. Blacksburg High School, which in 2013 unveiled its new state-of-the-art building, is often ranked among the top schools of the nation for its academics and its Soccer, Track, and Cross Country teams are also among the top in the state. Source From Wikipedia